Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Organize your life

I find that one of the biggest challenges that my clients face is just wanting to become more productive, but not finding the time to do it all. We want to do it all! I think that is just the way that humans are made to be: Wanting it all, but not having the resources to do it!

Being a Virtual Assistant, not only do I take on the tasks that take up your time, but I want to help my clients become more productive, even when they don't need me.

One of my biggest ways to hep clients become more productive is to get them organized. Organization makes everything flow smoothly and effortlessly.

Take the time to empty out and sort your inbox out and discover new opportunities that were waiting on page 6 of your inbox page.

When you schedule your work and and schedule time for yourself in a planner or online calendar, it gives you a visual and a goal and has proven to make you work harder and relax more.

If you don't need it, throw it out. Paper clutter not only look messy, but it makes you feel cluttered and overwhelmed. So just toss it.


No comments:

Post a Comment